Sunday, June 7, 2009

Last week with just 3 of us!

We're very excited that between now and next Monday we will have our little girl! Please pray that everything will go smoothly and that we'll all be happy and healthy. I don't think Bo really understands what's coming, but he loves seeing and talking about babies and my belly. The plan is that Ryan's mom Andrea will be flying up from FL to stay with us from Sunday to Saturday to help out. Everyone else can feel free to call or text to stop by for a visit seeing we'll be in the hospital for at least a few days after the c-section. Ryan will be posting pictures and updates as soon as he can.
If you'd like to see our maternity/family photos go to www.kristyphotography.zenfolio.com/stephanie We are lucky to have a friend Kristy who is an amazing photographer- excited for her to do the newborn portraits of Carmen and big brother Bo.


A sling I made so I can wear Carmen and still be able to chase Bo around.

Here I am wearing it with Bo's stuffed elephant. Looks funny with the big belly and yes, I was probably as tired as I look in this picture. This weekend I was asked if I'm having twins. haha.


I made this nursing cover, so I'm pretending to nurse. I'll be attempting to make some new things to sell on my website at http://www.rosebudsbostar.etsy.com/ I haven't posted any new items for MONTHS because It's too hard not to keep everything or give it to friends and fam.