Sunday, February 7, 2010

This week I took the kids to the doc for Carmen's checkup and because Bo had a sinus infection. Carmen at 7 1/2 months weighed in at 24 lb. 2 oz (97th %) and 26 1/2" height (50th %). They didn't recognize her seeing it had been almost 4 months and she had basically doubled in size. :) She's very healthy and the big milestone this week was taking naps in her own crib. I realize this should be normal, but until now she had to be held or rocked to sleep and gently placed on our bed for naps, unless we wanted her to wake Bo.
Bo at 2 1/2 years old weighs 30 lbs, not sure on his height. I think he's around 50th percentile for height and weight. We're happy that he's back to a normal sleeping schedule now that he can breath through his nose again. We were waking up to him singing his ABC's around 1:30 am, usually he would go back to sleep on his own, but daddy had to help a couple times.




Momma's new haircut and a happy Carmen.



If you look close enough you can see some of Carmen's teeth. She has the cutest crying face, I had to share.






Bo was saying "best friends".



We got to see one of Ryan's favorite christian rock band's "Skillet" play a few acoustic songs for free at a new Wing place near our house. I sat at the table with Carmen while Ryan & Bo stood near the stage. I heard the lead singer comment a couple times during the song saying "this kid is rocking out", turns out he was talking about Bo dancing!